Do you know an outstanding Student involved in Welding Technology?
The Welding Institute, Northumbria Branch invites you to nominate a candidate for the Student of the Year Award.
This prestigious award is given to an outstanding candidate who satisfies the Northumbria Branch Committee criteria.
WELDING STUDENT OF THE YEAR AWARD (2017/18)
The committee generally considers the following factors as being essential:
- Has attended a recent course of training and/or education in the past academic year (2016/17) involving welding technology.
- Has achieved consistently good results throughout the course and must be able to provide evidence of a recent college report, training review or performance review
- Is a highly motivated individual, displaying enthusiasm, eagerness and willingness (the candidate or nominee must supply a personal statement to say why they are suitable for this award)
- Must be aware of their potential career pathways in the welding industry
- Could be a role model for younger people entering the profession
Please provide your nomination as soon as possible, but no later than Friday, 22nd December 2017, along with a written statement clearly explaining why your nomination deserves this award. This may be sent to the following address:
Mr. Keith Temperley
TWI Student of the Year
54 Fenwick Way
Co. Durham. DH8 5FE
or email: [email protected]