We have perfected the process over many years and can honestly say we are the Best!
Profile Cutting Equipment Before and After
Pipe Cutting Equipment Before and After
1. Quick check to ensure the machine works.
2. Take off any electrical components for repair or replacement
3. Dismantle ready for stripping paintwork back to the original metal base
4. Remove any sub assemblies or wear parts for evaluation. (Bearings, hoses, piping, seals, brake coils, timing belts, oil, Contactors, Gas valves)
4. Prepare the surface for primer coat. Prime and re-spray in customer's RAL colour choice. Textured paint can also be chosen.
5. Assemble and re-fit new / refurbished parts / assemblies. (electrical controls, displays, hoses, piping, bearings, seal, pcbs, switches, guards)
6. Qualified Engineers to apply power / load test / weld test or function test as required .
7. Photos and videos prepared for customer approval prior to despatch.
We have British trained and qualified Engineers who supervise the whole refurb process and adhere to very high standards of workmanship.
With our extensive knowledge of all types of brands and models of welding machinery, plus our huge range of spares and parts, we are able to refurbish the majority of equipment that we supply.
Take a look here at specific welding plant refurbishment in progress with images and videos.
Used Welding Positioner refurbished for a Client - See the Video on Youtube
Used Gas profile cutting machine supplied by Westermans as a refurbished system
Used Pipe cutting machines refurbished and despatch to a client in Nigeria
As our used welding plant varies, the refurbishment process time of each machine does too.
A welding positioner and CNC plasma cutter can take approximately 2 weeks to be completed, this is a very short time compared to waiting for a new machine to be delivered.
We can often offer you a Loan machine whilst your own is refurbished to save on production down time.
Each machine will have a minimum of 4 months Parts and Labour warranty and any new parts or electrical components will have 12 months warranty as standard.
We do not JUST sell machinery
We take pride in supplying first class quality equipment to the medium / heavy welding and fabrication industry around the World
Many of our clients send what appears to be a "graveyard" machine into us as they do not have the capital funds to invest in buying another machine. We are able to save them money, by fully refurbishing their own equipment.
Do you have machinery lying idle or in need of some TLC?
Surely it would be worth investing to make this machine work for you again? Let us refurbish your industrial welders for you.
Your machine will have warranty period and any new parts or electrical components will have 12 months warranty as standard.
Would you like to talk to our Team?
Maybe you are not sure which welding machine is best for you? Our Sales Team is more than happy to discuss your welding requirements.
With extensive knowledge on ALL makes and models, they can suggest the most suitable machine for your application and budget.
Between Monday and Friday during our working day of 8am – 5pm GMT, we aim to reply to your request within 2 hours of receiving your email.
Remember; we are not restricted to any one brand of Welding Machine.
Do you want a price immediately?
Call +44 (0)116 2696941 or +44 (0)771 1919906 now