Useful links to welding and fabrication companies, magazines, forums and blogs
Please find links to various companies and organisations, mainly within associated to the welding, engineering and fabrication industry but some that are also local firms which you may find useful.
If you are looking for welding tuition, training on welding equipment, advice on buying welders and forums associated with welding equipment, please contact us and we can put you in touch with any of our contacts.
Water Welders educates current and prospective commercial divers and underwater welders. A great informative site with expected salaries, worldwide schools and training centres, case study blogs and some great images.
Get Welding Jobs is a welding site primarily to help you to get welding jobs and careers but with links to some good relative site
With a totally in-house solution, Blue Diamond Machine Tools
offer new, used, refurbished, re-builds and retro-fits on any industrial machine. Based in the North East of England, Blue Diamond
has been trading for 30 years and has a wealth of experience to supply you with manual and cnc machinery.
- Speciality Welds offer the solution to you welding, training, and inspection requirements, for both above and below the waterline. Based in West Yorkshire, Speciality Welds develop and approve welding procedures, undetake welding traning and qualification testing, DNT & destruction weld testing and can give specialised welding services to under water welding.
- Farm and Agricultural machinery dealers, J Brock & Sons supply, service and re-build all types of well known farming equipment. They also sell tyresm wheels and spare parts from their premises in Thaxted, Essex, England.
- Arc Energy Resources is a specialist welding engineering company providing a high quality service to the oil & gas, petrochemical, water & waste treatment and defence industries. Specialities include Weld overlay cladding http://www.arcenergy.co.uk
- The EAMTM, is the European Association for Machine Tool Merchants. With hundreds of members around the World, the site has information on all the members and all types of machines tools they are selling. http://www.eamtm.com We are members of the British Branch who also have a dedicate web site for the UK
- The American Welding Society (AWS) was founded in 1919 as a multifaceted, nonprofit organization with a goal to advance the science, technology and application of welding and related joining disciplines. http://www.aws.org
- The AWD is the UK’s association of Welding Distributors. Placed into regions you will be able To find your nearest Distributor of welding consumables including welding electrodes, welding wire visit http://www.awd.org.net
- The leading product information website for Product Design and Automation Engineers - with thousands of news releases from manufacturers updated daily http://www.engineeringtalk.com
- The leading product information website for Manufacturing, Production and Automation Engineers - with thousands of news releases from manufacturers updated daily http://www.manufacturingtalk.com
- Machinery Market is one of manufacturing's most respected machinery magazines for news, views and classified adverts for industrial equipment http://www.machinery-market.co.uk
- Tube & Pipe Technology Magazine for products, technology, editorials http://www.read-tpt.com
- TWI provides industry with engineering solutions in welding, joining and associated technologies through information; advice and technology transfer; consultancy and project support; contract R&D; training and qualification; and personal membership. Check out their newly designed site and url address here www.twi-global.com
- Steel industry news and information http://www.steelonthenet.com
- Manufacturers of Submerged Arc (SMAW) Flux Handling Equipment http://www.weldengineering.com
- Banbury Motocross Club. A family environment, safe and friendly MotoX club. No marshalls needed. We are proud to sponsor a Team orf Rider's who compete for this great club http://www.banburymotocrossclub.co.uk
- Redline Motorcycles. Sales and Service of KTM motorbikes located in Loughborough, Leicestershire http://www.ktmspares.co.uk
- Machinery Classified a publication and online magazine for used machine tools for sale, Auctions and used machine dealers and the latest machinery news.http://www.machineryclassified.co.uk
- Arc Fabrications Director David Jenkins formed the company in 1989 with the aim to fabricate a varied range of products in steel, stainless steel and aluminium. The welding and fabrication company is based in Wales, UK.
Designing and building Pressure Vessels for over 140 years, Abbott & Co of Newark, England continue to supply standard Air Receivers and special Pressure vessels to some of the worlds most prestigious companies.
A site for connecting Tube and Pipe people together
Would you like to talk to our Team?
Maybe you are not sure which welding machine is best for you? Our Sales Team is more than happy to discuss your welding requirements.
With extensive knowledge on ALL makes and models, they can suggest the most suitable machine for your application and budget.
Between Monday and Friday during our working day of 8am – 5pm GMT, we aim to reply to your request within 2 hours of receiving your email.
Remember; we are not restricted to any one brand of Welding Machine.
Do you want a price immediately?
Call +44 (0)116 269 6941 or +44 (0)771 1919906 now