ArcAir Cutting equipment for air-carbon arc and underwater cutting - Victor Technologies
WORLD LEADER IN AIR CARBON-ARC GOUGING PRODUCTS
Arcair provides a complete line of air-carbon arc products for the wide-ranging gouging needs of fabrication plants, shipyards, railroads and farms. It is also a leading supplier of underwater cutting and welding torches and manufactures the popular SLICE exothermic cutting system, which is capable of cutting through any material.
Arcair is a brand Victor Technologies, the world's largest supplier of welding and cutting products.
As Distributor Agents we supply both New and Used ArcAir gouging and cutting equipment.
Arcair Slice Cutting System
Unlike any other cutting technology used today, the Arcair SLICE System can cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material. This includes hard-to-cut materials such as mild, stainless and alloy steels, Cast iron, aluminium, magnesium and other non-ferrous metals. With the SLICE system you can cut slag and refactory materials, punch through concrete or brick and even cut through materials contaminated with rust, mud or other corrosion.
The SLICE System uses a special Arcair torch that feeds oxygen and electrical power to a patented SLICE exothermic cutting rod.
You supply oxygen and a 12-volt battery or a welding machine (CC). The battery gives you fast ignition and portability.
The welding machine lets you maintain a continuous arc (up to 200 amps) with conductive materials for cutting temperatures over 5,000 C.
Why not download the Arcair Slice PDF here for more information or give the Sales Team a call?
Arcair K4000 - The Best Air Carbon-Arc Gouging Torch from the Pioneers of the Technology.
Arcair SEA TORCH 'Combination Torch' (10FT, 5/16) 5/16IN Cutting Collet
Arcair® comes out on top underwater. Torches for cutting, welding, and gouging underwater
- A selection of carefully tested and job-proven Arcair underwater products to handle almost any imaginable underwater cutting or welding application.
- Specially comfort designed for the gloved hand, fully insulated pistol grip torch that features a one piece body which eliminates the leakage of oxygen in the torch body.
- Salvage / Docking facility construction / Off-shore drill rig repair
One piece body construction
- fully insulated electrically for safety in normal operation
- prohibits oxygen leakage in the torch body
- bright orange for high visibility to the diver
- torch can be used for oxygen-arc cutting or underwater welding
Tapered collet body
- brings the bare surface of an electrode into contact for the entire length of the collet
- solid grip and increased contact area decreases the risk of arcing between the collet and electrode
Equipped with a spark arrestor
- spark arrestor located behind the collet for safe operation
- ball check valve in the torch handle gives additional protection
Would you like to talk to our Team?
Maybe you are not sure which welding machine is best for you? Our Sales Team is more than happy to discuss your welding requirements.
With extensive knowledge on ALL makes and models, they can suggest the most suitable machine for your application and budget.
Between Monday and Friday during our working day of 8am – 5pm GMT, we aim to reply to your request within 2 hours of receiving your email.
Remember; we are not restricted to any one brand of Welding Machine.
Do you want a price immediately?
Call +44 (0)116 2696941 or +44 (0)771 1919906 now