Welding Equipment for Hire or Rental - Short or Long Term
Hire Fleet of New and Used Welding Equipment
Welding Rotators / Turning Rolls
Orbital Welding Systems
We offer a the widest range of Welding Equipment for Hire in the UK. Choose from New and Used Orbital welders, Welding positioners, Pipe rotators and Column and Booms Manipulators at very competitive prices for heavy industrial welding and fabrication projects you have in the UK.
View the Full Fleet of Welding Equipment ready for Hire today
- Control your expenses: Renting allows significant savings over purchasing, so you can improve your bottom line.
- Modern Equipment: Rental agreements allow businesses to obtain the best possible equipment, at a fraction of its purchase cost.
- Preserve capital: Renting frees up capital which can be used for other, potentially more profitable ventures.
- Project flexibility. Have a temporary or seasonal project? Renting allows you to accommodate for this in the most cost effective way.
- Repair and Maintenance: With expensive equipment, repair and maintenance costs can be expensive. When renting through us, our qualified engineers repair all breakdowns in house.
- Scalable: Rental agreements allow businesses to react to spikes in demand quickly and effectively.
- Servicing. All our rental equipment is regularly serviced and maintained; this reduces the risk of any breakdowns and down time for your business.
Ideal if you are a contractor in the medium to heavy welding and fabrication sectors. Maybe a short term contract and do not want to commit to the full capital outlay.
Column & Boom Manipulators for Hire
Various sizes with many setup options including SubArc welders, tractors and heads
Hire to Buy?
Following rental period if you decide to buy, we offers deductions off the purchase price (up to 30 calendar days of rental price) Ask for more details.
FLEET TO RENT TO UK CUSTOMERS
New Welding Positioners - 500 kg, 1000 kg, 3000 kg, 5000 kg
New Pipe Rotators - 5000kg, 10,000 kg, 20,000 kg, 30,000 kg
Used Column and Booms - 2m x 2m, 3m x 3m
Used AMI Orbital welding systems including power supplies, weld heads, coolers, cables and accessories
TIG and MIG welding equipment - long term hire only
SHORT OR LONG TERM HIRE ACCEPTED
NO CAPITAL OUTLAY
NO LENGTHY CONTRACTS
Westermans International - Terms & Conditions of Hire - Welding Equipment
Please view the attached Standard T&C's of HIRE PDF
which along with an official Purchase Order will form a HIRE AGREEMENT. This must be signed and accepted prior to hire or rental of any welding equipment or machinery.
A minimum of 20% of initial hire terms will be taken as a Deposit payment. This will be returned after inspection of the returned machines and once all hire costs have been settled.
Hire charges are calculated on a full weekly basis from the date of collection/delivery (eg Tuesday – Monday). No part weeks thereof.
Invoices will be raised at the end of every month and/or on the last day of hire (whichever sooner).
Invoices raised are payable 30 days after date of invoice.
If delivery/collection is provided as part of the service, both will be invoiced on the first monthly invoice.
Insurance must be in place before Hire can commence. Ask us about cover or follow this link for plant hire insurance
Please note that any defects apart from normal wear and tear will be chargeable on return of the welding equipment.
AMI 207 AND 227 tube to tube Orbital welders FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Power sources, water coolers, cables, numerous weld heads, accessories
Customer's Review on the efficient service whilst having a 20 ton welding positioner on hire
Thank you for your quick response to the problem with the disc welding equipment this morning
Can you please pass my appreciation on to your team
Overhauls & Assembly Manager
We aim to keep your production moving at all times. We react to a problem and resolve issues immediately.
Would you like to talk to our Team?
Maybe you are not sure which welding machine is best for you? Our Sales Team is more than happy to discuss your welding requirements.
With extensive knowledge on ALL makes and models, they can suggest the most suitable machine for your application and budget.
Between Monday and Friday during our working day of 8am – 5pm GMT, we aim to reply to your request within 2 hours of receiving your email.
Remember; we are not restricted to any one brand of Welding Machine.
Do you want a price immediately?
Call +44 (0)116 269 6941 or +44 (0)771 1919906 now