How seriously do you take your weld preparation?
It can be seen as a headache, a waste of precious time and resources. But can you afford not to care about the weld prep process?
You know what they say, a building is only as good as it’s foundations. Well the same can be said for a weld, in some industries it’s even critical. However, don’t despair.
There is equipment out there to help make the process easy and efficient, leaving you to focus on the welding at hand.
Enter the Gullco KBM-28…
Gullco are a market leading company with a sterling reputation when it comes to welding and cutting automation solutions. Striving for the best results in both productivity and performance, their equipment aims to improve welding and cutting quality, increase production rates and focus on staff safety.
The KBM-28 is a workhorse plate edge beveller. A high-speed machine, it ensures optimum edge preparation, alleviating issues such as poor fit up, and consequently poor weld quality.
- Bevels plates of stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel, ranging from 6mm to 50mm.
- Maximum bevel width is 28mm.
- Heavy duty but portable and self-propelled.
- Produces clean, machined bevels with no thermal distortion on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium plate from 5/16” (8.0 mm) to 2” (50.0 mm) thick.
- Features Gullco’s exclusive hydraulic lift, adjustable under carriage for easy height adjustment.
- Limited time special offer: 12 months warranty on this pre-used Gullco plate beveller.
Available for Worldwide shipping, so whether you are in ship-building in China, or manufacturing tanks in South America. We can accommodate export across the globe.
Take a look at the Gullco KBM in action:
Got a machine you’re looking to sell?
We also buy surplus welding and cutting equipment from around the World, take a look at how easy it is to sell your equipment to Westermans.